A transcript is an academic record of student grades and achievements at 塔科马社区 大学. All classes taken at TCC will appear on the transcript. 塔科马社区 大学 has partnered with 羊皮纸 to process electronic or printed orders for official transcripts. 当前的学生, former students and alumni are able to place an official transcript order any time 通过 羊皮纸.
- Electronic and printed official transcript are $11.00 每个记录
- Processing time is usually five business days
- When ordering online, you can also upload additional forms that need to be included with your transcript.
- Keep in mind 羊皮纸 accounts are not connected to your ctcLink login. 因此, the majority of students will need to create an account. 通过选择 新学员帐户 and entering your personal information to 报名.
- You do not need your 学生证号码 to place a Transcript order. If you do not know your id number feel free to enter 11111111, we will locate your record based on other personal information.
- Ordering an electronic official transcript for a different institution? 澳门威尼斯人在线赌场鼓励 you to have the 电子邮件 sent directly to the school. Having the official transcript sent to your 电子邮件 and then forwarded to the school will change the transcript from official to unofficial.
Please keep in mind that official transcript request cannot be accepted by phone or 电子邮件. Official transcripts can also not be delivered by fax.
Official transcripts can be ordered through our official transcript vendor 羊皮纸. 羊皮纸 will accept electronic or printed transcript orders. 新用户需要 create an account prior to making a request.
Send your signed 记录请求 form with payment (check or money order) to:
ATTN: Cashier's Office (Bldg 14)
6501 S. 19街
Need Your 学生证号码?
Your ctcLink ID is the same number as your Student ID number. 浏览我的电子服务 to Look Up Your Student ID/ctcLink ID.
An unofficial transcript contains the same information as a official transcript and can be useful for record keeping or placement.
Unofficial transcript are available at no cost by logging into ctcLink 并选择 学生主页--> 学习成绩--> View Unofficial Transcripts--> 提交 (绿色按钮). ctcLink Unofficial transcripts are only available to current and former students who attended after Summer 2011. Students using ctcLink will have an ID Number that begins with the numebr 2 or 1.
Unofficial Transcripts for Students who Attended prior to 2011
If you attended TCC prior to Summer 2011 submit an unofficial transcript request form for manual processing to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your photo ID with your request.
Processing time is usually 5 business days.
Note: 我的电子 has been sunsetted, this means self-service transcript retrieval is no longer available as of 09/06/2023 for students who attended prior to 2011.